The Burin Peninsula Regional Service Board has partnered with EPRA and have become a Newfoundland and Labrador Electronic Recycling Program Depot.
Residents on the Burin Peninsula can participate in this program by bringing their Electronincs to our Depot which is located on the main parking lot at the Landfill Site just North of Jean de Baie. FREE of CHARGE.
Designated Materials Include:
- Desktop, laptop and notebook computers, including CPU's, keyboards, mice, cables and other components in the computer
- Computer monitors
- Computer desk-top printers, including printers that have scanning or fax capabilities or both
- Audio and video playback and recording systems
- Telephones and fax machines
- Cellular telephones
- Counter-top Micro-wave Ovens
- Navigation systems (Global Positioning Systems)
- Video game devices (consoles, hand-held devices and controllers)
- Electronic Readers (such as Kindle, Kobo, Amazon E-Reader)
- External storage drives and modems